Monday 2 May 2011

WELCOME!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Common Sense Mummy!

Thanks for stopping by.

I am new to the blogging community but I have been inspired by some amazing "mum blogs" that I have been following recently.

I have been a mum now for 15 months and I have tried to follow as much common sense advice as possible on my journey. I am an allied health worker in the paediatric field and I feel like this has helped me make these "common sense decisions" along the way.

My aim is to share tips, thoughts, ideas, articles and links for mums on my blog on all sorts of topics. Play, feeding, sleep, work/mum/life balance, behaviour and sensory processing just to name a few.

I am happy to "investigate" for people so if you have a question or a topic that you would like some more information about, feel free to leave a comment below.

Please stop by again soon!

Thanks for your support.

CSM (Common Sense Mummy) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment